February 2, 2018
The Petroleum Club of Houston | Houston, TX
In the heart of downtown Houston, you'll connect with colleagues, and learn about the latest frac sand forecasts/trends, while experiencing the prestige of this exclusive venue.Get Driving Directions
Friday - February 2, 2018
9:00am Welcoming Remarks 9:15am Outlook for North American Onshore Productions 9:45am Frac Sand Supply & Demand Forecasts
- Ryan Carbrey, Senior Vice President, Rystad Energy
10:15am Networking Break and Refreshments in the Exhibit Area 10:45am E&P Panel
- John Watson, Research Analyst, Simmons & Company - moderator
- Allan Killion, Director of Supply Chain, WPX Energy
- representative from , , ConocoPhillips
11:30am Last Mile & Trucking Panel Discussion
- Joseph Triepke, Founder, Infill Thinking
- Will Taylor, Senior Director - Engineering, Ryder Supply Chain Solutions
12:15pm Networking Lunch 1:15pm Rail Update 1:45pm Frac Sand Industry Challenges & Opportunities Panel Discussion 2:30pm Networking Break and Refreshments in the Exhibit Area 3:00pm Speaker TBD 3:30pm Roundtables and Networking Reception 5:00pm Adjourn
One-third of last year's attendees were industry decision-makers, but only 10 companies will be able to reach them by sponsoring this event!
Sponsor Fee: $1,750
- - 2 Registrations
- - Recognition at event and in marketing materials
- - Tabletop Exhibit (table and chairs only, no electric)
- - Attendee list 1 week before conference
The Petroleum Connection is closed on Sundays to give our staff a chance to rest, spend time with their families, and attend their preferred house of worship.
As a result, we do not accept registrations on Sundays. We ask you to please return tomorrow to register for this event.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
$495 / per person
Register to Attend for $495/per person
Other Events You May Be Interested In
Log into Your Account
Your account has been created. Close this popup and you're ready to go!