October 23-26, 2018
JW Marriott Hill Country Resort | San Antonio, TX
Get the latest information on frac sand demand, current logistics & infrastructure developments, consolidation, and industry trends at the nation's longest-running frac sand conference!
Held at Marriott's San Antonio Hill Country Resort, you'll enjoy reliable wi-fi, spacious meeting areas, and world-class cuisine at an award-winning venue.Get Driving Directions
Tuesday - October 23, 2018
6:00am Expo Equipment Exhibitor Setup 12:00pm Frac Sand Equipment Expo Opens 5:00pm Frac Sand Equipment Expo Closes
Wednesday - October 24, 2018
9:00am Frac Sand Equipment Expo Opens 12:00pm Frac Sand Equipment Expo Closes 12:00pm Frac Sand Equipment Expo Exhibitor Break Down 1:00pm Indoor Exhibit Hall Setup 1:00pm Informal Golf Outing 6:00pm Speaker & Sponsor VIP Reception
Thursday - October 25, 2018
8:30am Welcome Remarks 8:45am An Overview and Outlook for North American Shale 9:30am Outlook for Frac Sand's Shifting Supply and Demand 10:15am Networking Break 11:00am Panel Discussion: In-Basin Sand 12:00pm Networking Lunch 1:30pm Panel Discussion: Factors That Could Derail or Fast Track In-Basin Disruption 2:15pm Panel Discussion: Sand Pricing, Sourcing, and Contracts 2:45pm Networking Break 3:00pm Panel Discussion: Storage & Last Mile Logistics 4:00pm Roundtable Discussion Sessions & Exhibit Area Open 5:00pm Craft Beer Tasting & Networking Reception
Friday - October 26, 2018
8:30am Welcome Remarks 8:45pm Efficiencies and Utilization in the Last Mile Delivery of Frac Sand 9:15am Panel Discussion: Driver Shortage and Road Issues 10:15am Networking Break 10:45am Frac Sand’s Capital Markets, Private Equity & Vertical Integration 11:15am Panel Discussion: Frac Sand Transload Facilities from Every Angle 12:00pm Closing Remarks 12:00pm Exhibitor Break Down
Discuss the topics that matter most to you during our popular roundtable discussions. Each group will meet for 20 minutes and you can rotate to another topic of interest after each segment.
- ROUNDTABLE TOPICS FROM THE 2017 CONFERENCE
- A Checklist for Designing a Frac Sand Processing Facility
- Hosted by ASI Industrial
- Choosing the Right Equipment for Your Sand Plant
- Hosted by Industrial Project Solutions
- Dust Emission Control
- Hosted by Industrial Accessories Company
- Engineered Dust Control Solutions at Frac Sites
- Hosted by National Oilwell Varco
- First to Last: The Whole Mile
- Hosted by ArrowsUp LLC
- Frac Sand Demand in the 'Other' Plays
- Hosted by Unimin
- Frac Sand: Raw Material or Fungible Commodity?
- Hosted by PanXchange
- Helping Elevate Your Business
- Hosted by Sweet Manufacturing Company
- Higher Production & Air Pollution Controls
- Hosted by Tarmac International
- Impact of Hydraulic Fracturing Sand Boom on Industrial Silica Supply & Demand
- Hosted by High Roller Sand
- Industry Trends at $50 Oil
- Hosted by Black Mountain Sand
- Key Elements to the Design of a Transload Facility
- Hosted by The Mouat Company
- Permian Local Sand Boom Impact on Last Mile Logistics
- Hosted by Pronghorn Logistics
- Raising Capital
- Hosted by Latham & Watkins
- Rapid Turn-Key Storage Solutions
- Hosted by Legacy Building Solutions
- Terminal Through-Put Capacities
- Hosted by Anchor Industrial
- The Last Word in Last Mile Logistics
- Hosted by PropX
- Trucking Capacity Constraints; Mine to Wellhead
- Hosted by Vista Proppant & Logistics
- Trucking Mine to Wellhead: Thinking Outside the Box
- Hosted by Bobeaux Trucking & Logistics
- Wet Plant Designs and Slurry Pipelines
- Hosted by Process Engineers & Equipment Corp.
JW Marriott Hill Country Resort
Stay at the conference venue and enjoy everything Marriott's Hill Country Resort has to offer: 18 Oaks Steakhouse, the TPC San Antonio golf course, on-site running and walking trails and more. And with the resort's extensive list of activities, you can bring your family along!
* Room block is sold out for the night of October 24th.
$224 /per night
23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78261 | 800-228-9290Book Your Room Online
Alternate Lodging Options
If the main hotel is sold out for the days you would like to stay, please check out these alternative lodging options.View Other Lodging Options
The Petroleum Connection is closed on Sundays to give our staff a chance to rest, spend time with their families, and attend their preferred house of worship.
As a result, we do not accept registrations on Sundays. We ask you to please return tomorrow to register for this event.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
$1,195 / per person
Informal Golf Outing - $225 /per person
October 24, 2018 at 1:00pm
Canyons Course at the TPC San Antonio
After registering for the main conference, you will be able to register for the golf outing.
Media & Supporting Organizations
Register to Attend for $1,195/per person
Log into Your Account
Your account has been created. Close this popup and you're ready to go!