October 23-26, 2018
JW Marriott Hill Country Resort | San Antonio, TX
Get the latest information on frac sand demand, current logistics & infrastructure developments, consolidation, and industry trends at the nation's longest-running frac sand conference!
Held at Marriott's San Antonio Hill Country Resort, you'll enjoy reliable wi-fi, spacious meeting areas, and world-class cuisine at an award-winning venue.Get Driving Directions
Tuesday - October 23, 2018
9:00am Frac Sand Equipment Expo Opens 4:00pm Frac Sand Equipment Expo Closes
Wednesday - October 24, 2018
9:00am Frac Sand Equipment Expo Opens 1:00pm Golf Outing 6:00pm Speaker & Sponsor VIP Reception
Thursday - October 25, 2018
9:00am Presentations & Discussion Panels 12:00pm Networking Lunch & Exhibit Hall Open 1:00pm Presentations & Panel Discussions 3:00pm Roundtable Discussion Sessions 4:30pm Networking Reception in the Exhibit Hall
Friday - October 26, 2018
9:00am Presentations & Discussion Panels 12:00pm Final Remarks & Conference Close
Discuss the topics that matter most to you during our popular roundtable discussions. Each group will meet for 20 minutes and you can rotate to another topic of interest after each segment.
- ROUNDTABLE TOPICS FROM THE 2017 CONFERENCE
- A Checklist for Designing a Frac Sand Processing Facility
- Hosted by ASI Industrial
- Choosing the Right Equipment for Your Sand Plant
- Hosted by Industrial Project Solutions
- Dust Emission Control
- Hosted by Industrial Accessories Company
- Engineered Dust Control Solutions at Frac Sites
- Hosted by National Oilwell Varco
- First to Last: The Whole Mile
- Hosted by ArrowsUp LLC
- Frac Sand Demand in the 'Other' Plays
- Hosted by Unimin
- Frac Sand: Raw Material or Fungible Commodity?
- Hosted by PanXchange
- Helping Elevate Your Business
- Hosted by Sweet Manufacturing Company
- Higher Production & Air Pollution Controls
- Hosted by Tarmac International
- Impact of Hydraulic Fracturing Sand Boom on Industrial Silica Supply & Demand
- Hosted by High Roller Sand
- Industry Trends at $50 Oil
- Hosted by Black Mountain Sand
- Key Elements to the Design of a Transload Facility
- Hosted by The Mouat Company
- Permian Local Sand Boom Impact on Last Mile Logistics
- Hosted by Pronghorn Logistics
- Raising Capital
- Hosted by Latham & Watkins
- Rapid Turn-Key Storage Solutions
- Hosted by Legacy Building Solutions
- Terminal Through-Put Capacities
- Hosted by Anchor Industrial
- The Last Word in Last Mile Logistics
- Hosted by PropX
- Trucking Capacity Constraints; Mine to Wellhead
- Hosted by Vista Proppant & Logistics
- Trucking Mine to Wellhead: Thinking Outside the Box
- Hosted by Bobeaux Trucking & Logistics
- Wet Plant Designs and Slurry Pipelines
- Hosted by Process Engineers & Equipment Corp.
JW Marriott Hill Country Resort
Stay at the conference venue and enjoy everything Marriott's Hill Country Resort has to offer: 18 Oaks Steakhouse, the TPC San Antonio golf course, on-site running and walking trails and more. And with the resort's extensive list of activities, you can bring your family along!
$224 /per night
23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78261 | 866-882-4420
The Petroleum Connection is closed on Sundays to give our staff a chance to rest, spend time with their families, and attend their preferred house of worship.
As a result, we do not accept registrations on Sundays. We ask you to please return tomorrow to register for this event.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
$995 Early-Bird Price
Regular Price: $1,195
Informal Golf Outing - $225 /per person
October 24, 2018 at 1:00pm
Canyons Course at the TPC San Antonio
After registering for the main conference, you will be able to register for the golf outing.
Media & Supporting Organizations
Register to Attend for $995/per person
Other Events You May Be Interested In
Log into Your Account
Your account has been created. Close this popup and you're ready to go!